RECENT HOT WIKILEAKS:
Podesta to Hillary: ‘Dump…emails’ – Hillary says she did.
As reported by Washington Times November 1, by J. Ernst
“On another matter and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later,” Mr. Podesta said after hearing about a new hire.
– Mrs. Clinton also announced March 10, 2015, that she had deleted 30,000 personal emails, the newspaper noted.
Jusian Assange has promised us a BLOCKBUSTER WikiLeak release for this weak that could be the final undoing of Hillary. Any guesses. We think it could be the RELEASE OF ALL 33,000 of HILLARY’S EMAILS SHE DELETED.
NEW SURPRISE DEMOCRAT DEFECTIONS Shows Sudden Eroding Support for Hillary by Key Sources:
-Democrat Polster Pundit Doug Shoen now says he can no longer vote for Hillary after continued WikiLeans and ‘re-opened’ FBI email investigation
-CNN Drops Brazile. CNN didn’t wait a lick to get rid of temporary DNC chairman after wikileaks revealed that she had shared debate questions in advance with Hillary
-Obama supports Comey over Hillary
by taking supportive stance on ‘reopened’ email investigation via spokesperson support of FBI chief Comey , saying they ‘don’t believe’ Comey is taking sides in email issue
– Even NEW YORK TIMES hit Hillary, indirectly, by denying belief in Russian link to email hacks in October 31 story
Assistant Attorney General Peter J. Kadzik shared information about the congressional investigation of Hillary Clinton with his friend John Podesta, according to new emails revealed by WikiLeaks.
“There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails,” he flagged in an email to Podesta on May 19, 2015, with the subject line, “Heads up.”
Kadzik also updated Podesta on a FOIA case on Clinton’s emails.
MORE FBI INVESTIGATION:
We also learned, in a separate situation, that head Attorney General Loretta Lynch has blocked FBI from investigation further the emails of the Clinton Investigation, including emails of assistant Cheryl Mills (Did you even know that there was a sedcond investigation going on, involving the Clinton Foundation?
TOP 100 WIKI-LEAKS
Amazing but not surprising is that it wasn’t any of these or any WikiLeaks that have been the REAL OCTOBER SURPRISE THAT have had a negative effect on Hillary as much as the simple fact of FBI and Comey re-opening the Email Investigation. Why? Because the mainstream media doesn’t cover the wikileaks but they will cover the Weiner-Abedin Computer email gaffe NONETHELESS, WikiLeaks has had a major impact uncovering Administration wrong-doing and Clinton campaign irregularities among those who have taken the time to take note of the many serious allegations found in the WikiLeaks drip. Note that Wikileaks have never been found wrong in 10 years. Here are the Top 100 WikiLeaks to date:
following compiled from and courtesy of MostDamagingWikileaks.com, BizPacReview and RoadToSuccess.info:
1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)
Newly released documents from the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server show that President Obama not only knew about the private server, but also used a pseudonym when communicating with the then-secretary of state.
Clinton aide Huma Abedin told the FBI that the White House was informed when Clinton changed her primary email address because Obama could only receive emails from approved senders.
Abedin didn’t know Obama’s email address or how often Clinton used it, the FBI notes revealed. When the FBI showed Abedin a 2012 email exchange between Clinton and someone they believed was the president using a pseudonym, the longtime Clinton aide exclaimed, “How is this not classified?”
Abedin “expressed her amazement” with Obama’s pseudonym, the report revealed.
2. Hillary Clinton dreams of completely “open trade and open borders”
3. Hillary Clinton took money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists
4. Hillary has public positions on policy and her private ones
5. Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies
6. Hillary’s campaign wants “unaware” and “compliant” citizens
7. Top Hillary aides mock Catholics for their faith
8. Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked
about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.
9. Bribery: King of Morocco gives Clinton Foundation $12 million to have meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons
10. State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails
- “[Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by [Kennedy], Undersecretary of State, who had asked his assistance in altering the e-mail’s classification in exchange for a ‘quid pro quo,’”
- “[REDACTED] believes STATE has an agenda which involves minimizing the classified nature of the CLINTON e-mails in order to protect STATE interests and those of CLINTON,”
- “[Redacted] advised that, in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI AGENTS to place more Agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.”
- 1) Not only did the State Department, the undersecretary himself no less, make an attempt to bribe the FBI (to declassify several emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server)…
- 2) They did it by trying to tempt the FBI into allowing them to act in sovereign nations where they are presently not allowed to operate.
- This isn’t a smoking gun. This is a smoking cannon.
- I’m not sure how this does not bring the State Department to a screeching halt.
- This shows a cavalier attitude towards protecting our nation’s secrets. These are the people Hillary will hire to help run the country, knowingly offering shady and illegal deals to cover up for their corruption.
Latinos are “needy”. Latino outreach is “taco bowl engagement”
- “Needy Latinos and 1 easy call.”
- “Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.”
- According to Hillary and her campaign, whites are “deplorables”, blacks are “super predators” who “need to be brought to heel”, and Latinos are “needy” and the “taco bowl engagement”. Such a uniter!
Clinton campaign in direct communication with DOJ regarding email case
- “DOJ folks inform me…”
- This report that Clinton’s campaign was in direct communication with the Obama Department of Justice on the email investigation shows a level of collusion which calls into question the entire investigation into her private server.
Bill Clinton receives $1 million “birthday gift” from ISIS-funding Qatar while Hillary was SoS, Qatar receives arms flow increases of 1,482%
- “Would like to see WJC “for five minutes” in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011.”
- Just another examples of breaking the law. Also remember from earlier: Hillary KNEW that Qatar funds ISIS. Why is the country funding ISIS giving money to Bill and paying for Hillary’s campaign. What are they getting in return?
- In accordance with the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution, you may not accept anything of value from a foreign government, unless specifically authorized by Congress. This rule applies whether you are on or off duty. Any unit of a foreign government, whether it is national, state, local, or municipal level, is covered. It also applies to gifts from international or multinational organizations comprised of government representatives. It also may apply to gifts of honoraria, travel, or per diem from foreign universities, which are often considered as part of the foreign government. Spouses and dependent children of Federal employees are also banned from accepting gifts from foreign governments.
Hillary campaign prays for shooters in news stories to be white
- “Damn… Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”
- This was the San Bernardino terrorist. I’m just blank after reading that. No words.
Hillary is still privately against gay marriage
- “I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”
- “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
- Here they are discussing old footage of her opposing gay marriage and them trying to figure out how they are going to have Hillary say she’s for gay marriage.
- It’s commonly known that she was publicly against gay marriage until 2013 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, then she “evolved”.
- This also reiterates the #4 leak that she has public and private positions
Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (DNC favored Hillary)
- “Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS [DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”
- “[Bernie is] someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.”
- “He isn’t going to be president.”
- “[F]or KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
- “If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually.
- These emails were written by several leaders in the DNC. They are not supposed to take sides yet they clearly did months before any votes were cast. After the DNC leaks, their leader Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired, but immediately joined the Hillary Clinton campaign… think about that for a second. Remember… Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was placed at the top of the DNC once someone else stepped down, none other than Tim Kaine. In a later leak, we learn that Tim Kaine was promised VP a year in advance, so the pieces were put in place to get Hillary nominated.
- They even tried to attack his belief system. Hillary’s campaign has been helped and manufactured since the very beginning.
- There were statistical anomalies in the primaries. In states with only electronic voting machines, Hillary grossly out-performed exit polls, but when their were paper ballots/paper trail, exit polls matched the results.
- Bernie Sanders activist and process server Shawn Lucas served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in a fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters. He was found dead a few weeks later on his bathroom floor.
Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (Hillary’s team)
- “Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary… We want [Bernie supporters] to go home happy and enthusiastic in working their asses off for Hillary. Why not throw Bernie a bone . . . his people will think they’ve “won” something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn’t make any difference anyway. They win. We don’t lose. Everyone is happy.”
- “I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC.”
- “Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won’t be nominated.”
- “Through internal discussions, we concluded that it was in our interest to: 1) limit the number of debates (and the number in each state); 2) start the debates as late as possible; 3) keep debates out of the busy window between February 1 and February 27, 2016 (Iowa to South Carolina); 4) create a schedule that would allow the later debates to be cancelled if the race is for practical purposes over.”
- The person who wrote the superdelegate rules advises the Clinton Campaign how to create an illusion that Bernie people won something so they would work hard for Hillary after she is nominated. More shocking is the fact that they admit that the superdelegates are undemocratic. This guy flat out admitted that he rigged the system, and is proud of it.
- There was also a man who was acting as a mole for Bernie and writing positive/negative things about him then using that reputation to sway Bernie supporters to Hillary.
- Lastly, we see how to rig the debate schedule to be more favorable to her. One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. They also wanted to limit the number of debates, and start them late to minimize the impact of the debates.
- Hillary is also on audio insulting Bernie supporters by calling them “basement dwellers“.
Hillary was hateful, neglectful, above the law, “contemptuous” to her security detail, and “blatantly disregarded” security, (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 43-45)
- “CLINTON frequently and “blatantly” disregarded [security and diplomatic protocols].”
- “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol… CLINTON’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were “abundant.””
- “…ABEDIN possessed “much more power” over CLINTON’s staff and schedule than other former chiefs of staff… was often responsible for overriding security and diplomatic protocols on behalf of CLINTON.”
- “…Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”
- “…traveling to Palestine, CLINTON ordered the limousine driver… to open the window while in “occupied territory”, referring to a dangerous area of the West Bank. [He] initially declined to respond to CLINTON’s request; however, repeated demands by CLINTON forced him to open his window despite the danger to himself and the occupants.”
- “CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere… it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work with her.
- Look at the first link (highlights all the parts). Seriously, there are way too many to include in the quotes… just a sheer and utter lack of care for protocol, security, and the well being of others. This is the person who people want to be in charge of national security and classified documents.
- Another scary note in this list is the mention of Huma Abedin, Hillary’s long time assistant, possessing “much more power” and overriding security and protocol on Hillary’s behalf. Abedin has been strongly rumored to be Hillary’s Chief of Staff should she be elected. She also has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma to keep the price of AIDS drugs high in America
- “Since President Clinton’s comments were made, we have been contacted by a number of advocacy groups who are now intending to wage a public campaign to bring in generics and lower drug prices. We do not feel we can participate in this without jeopardizing our work around the world. We cannot oppose what they might do, but we also cannot be publicly supporting it either.”
- “we think that publicly pressuring the US and European AIDS drug companies to lower prices and bringing pressure to allow generic AIDS drugs into the United States will have limited if any success and could seriously jeopardize our negotiations to continually lower prices in poor countries… We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them”
- “We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries.”
- “we suggest that we approach the innovator companies that can currently sell products in the US with the idea of making donations to help clear the ADAP lists.”
- “the companies will likely favor a donation approach rather than one that erodes prices across the board. I would guess that they would also likely favor a solution that involved their drugs rather than an approach that allowed generic drugs from India to flood the US market at low prices or one that set a precedent of waiving patent laws on drugs.
- When the Clintons are questioned about the obvious sketchiness of their foundation, they routinely cite AIDS work. But the AIDS work is carried out by CHAI (“Clinton Health Access Initiativ”), a separate organization.
- CHAI freely admits there is an implicit agreement with the drug companies not to pressure them to lower domestic prices. Bill Clinton made comments that added pressure. CHAI receives a great amount of positive publicity for their AIDS work abroad, and the comments jeopardize that program. Here, CHAI admits it is in their interests for U.S. AIDS drug prices to remain high, so that they can continue getting credit for keeping them low abroad.
- But CHAI is not content with simply fleecing American AIDS sufferers. Since CHAI doesn’t want pressure on Pharma companies to linger, they propose to torpedo other AIDS advocacy groups by creating a smaller, watered-down domestic program with the Pharma companies before those other advocacy groups begin their assault in January.
- The Clintons are only out for themselves. In comments on World AIDS day in the subsequent years of 2012 and 2013, Bill says nothing whatsoever about domestic drug prices. If AIDS advocacy groups cannot trust the Clintons not to stab them in the back, how can the American people?
- Also remember, the Clinton foundation only donates 5.6% of their earnings to charity, despite Hillary knowingly and blatantly lying to the American people by claiming they donated 90% at the last debate, but she is counting on you to not do research, and her mainstream media to not report it.
CNN leaked primary debate question to Hillary through head of DNC
- “From time to time I get the questions in advance… Here’s one that worries me about HRC [death penalty].”
- The question was asked almost verbatim by CNN the next night.
- They helped Hillary cheat in a debate. There is a good chance it happened in other debates including presidential debates, considering this wasn’t the only time WikiLeaks revealed that she found out a debate question.
- Here is video evidence showing it.
- When confronted by FOX’s Megyn Kelly, DNC lead Donna Brazile (the one responsible) pivots, dodges, and does everything she can to avoid answering the question. It really is quite embarrassing and cringe-worthy.
Democrats created fake Trump “grope under the meeting table” Craigslist employment ad
- “Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.”
- “As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it.”
- Childish behavior from the people Hillary wants to help her run the country. Also references groping, which they are trying so hard (with the media’s help) to push forward.
- The reason this is damning is because it shows they were planning this way back in May, these “accusations” are not spontaneous.
- Hillary’s camp excited about a black teen’s murder (to help her agenda)
- “This is great.”
- “Davis was killed by a white man
- Disgusting. I wish all Americans would see this, the democratic strategists drooling over the opportunity to drive a wedge of racial hatred between the races in America to maximize their political advantage.
Rigging media polls through oversampling
- “I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February.”
- “so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.”
- [For Arizona] “Research, microtargeting & polling projects – Over-sample Hispanics… – Over-sample the Native American population”
- [For Florida] “On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
- [For National] “General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions – Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed – Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed”
- “The plan includes a possible focus on women, might be something we want to do is over sample if we are worried about a certain group later in the summer.
- This is why you see the skewed polls show Clinton +12 when other more accurate ones show Trump +2. The high Clinton ones oversample democrats by a HUGE margin to get desired results (sometimes 20-40% more Democrats sampled). Many are created by organizations that donate to Hillary, and some are even conducted by her own SuperPACs!
- They do this to make Republican voters feel discouraged and not come out to vote if they think their candidate will lose.
- Just look at this example in Arizona: Clinton +5, but Democrats were oversampled by 34% (58 out of 100 Democrats, 24 out of 100 Republicans)! Good lord. Unfortunately the colluding media only reports on the final number, without reporting on the over-sampling.
Acknowledging radical Islam is a real threat and a “serious problem for our future”
- “But even if there weren’t violence, the fact that too many who are for subjugation of women, against gays, against Jews and Christians, etc – is a serious problem for our future. Unfortunately, if you sounded progressive in the Middle East/Pakistan, you’d be putting yourself at security risk.”
- “I wouldn’t have picked the fight over “radical islam” to begin with. I’m always happy to just concede that it’s a real thing and define it as a marginalized strain, which she did do today. I told Reid this, and I suggest it to you as well: you just don’t want to be on the slippery slope of sounding like an imam who is defining what true islam is… By the way, every time Reid has spoken out in defense of Muslims, it has our most popular messaging of anything we do.”
- Her lead donors, Saudi Arabia, wouldn’t want her telling the truth about radical Islam or Sharia law (a.k.a. murdering gay people, oppressing women, genocide against Christians, etc.) So she doesn’t even say the word publicly.
- She has her public position and then her private one here. Lip service to pander for votes.
Admitting terrorists will infiltrate the Syrian refugee program
- “On Syrian refugees, is it enough to call just for vigilant screening? Shouldn’t we call for a thorough review of how we screen to make sure the procedures are actually up to snuff? I think both the CIA/FBI heads have testified and acknowledged that our screening may not deter terrorists. And I don’t think the american people feel like the screening process is adequate.”
- “Hillary Clinton Said Jordan Was Threatened Because ‘They Can’t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees So They Don’t Know If, You Know, Jihadists Are Coming In Along With Legitimate Refugees’.”
- “We can throw some more shade at the Arabs…”
- Both the CIA and FBI have released statements saying it is impossible to vet all of the Syrian refugees and that ISIS members will most likely infiltrate the refugee program as we have seen many times in Europe.
- In public, Hillary’s team condemns any notion of preventing the Syrian refugee program from happening. Hillary herself has stated that she wants a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, but behind closed doors, her campaign admits that terrorists will infiltrate the program.
- Hillary has publicly stated that she admires Germany’s Angela Merkel, in particular her stance on the refugee crisis (which Hillary is partly responsible for). Since the refugee crisis in Germany, rapes have skyrocketed, there are countless no-go zones, and Merkel has become so unpopular because of all this, that her party’s numbers and chances of re-election have dwindled immensely.
Hillary sends U.S. intelligence and war plans to Podesta’s hacked email
- “Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.”
- Definitive proof that Hillary Clinton knowingly violated Title 18 U.S. Code § 798 ‘Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information.’, sharing war plans directly from US and western Intelligence sources, LINKED TO BENGHAZI.
- “It’s unquestionably an OPSEC violation,” Dr. John Schindler, a former NSA analyst and national security expert, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Anyone could easily hack this intelligence information (especially as Podesta’s password was “password”). That is why government personnel, especially the top brass, need to go through proper, secure channels, a.k.a. Government 101.
Hillary took money from foreigners for campaign (illegal
- “Hi all – we do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising.”
- “I’m ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?…Take the money!!”
- “If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary’s time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation.
- They basically say it will be handled on a case by case basis based partly on their relations with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and their interaction with the Foundation.
- My God. They were all trying their best to actually follow proper procedures, and Mook/Palmieri just sell “hell with it take the money”. Watching the rule of law disintegrate in front of our eyes. They know it doesn’t matter anymore.
- In the 2nd link, Robbie Mook and Huma Abedin reveal Hillary Clinton was soliciting and receiving donations from actors registered under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) as part of her campaign funding.
Hillary says climate change activists should “get a life”
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9617 (in attachments)
- “No. I won’t promise that. Get a life, you know.”
- Last year, environmentalists probed Hillary Clinton on renouncing fossil fuels, and this is how she responded to them. Yet another example of private vs. public positions on policy.
Hillary is pro-fracking, calls it “a gift”, despite what she publicly says
- “I want to defend fracking.”
- “I mean, the energy revolution in the United States is just a gift, and we’re able to exploit it and use it and it’s going to make us independent,”
- “I would watch our tone and not sound too pro-fracking,” Komar said. “A reluctant tone is a better fit for dem caucus goers (it’s a transition energy. It’s not great but it allows us to get to where we want to be).”
- This was in one of her $225,000 paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. In her Wall Street speeches, we see her say one thing to her donors and a completely different thing to the American people. Banks, lobbyists, special interests, and the global elite have been proven in these leaks to have influence over her and dictate many of her moves.
Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 56)
- “H offers career-enhancing, Seventh Floor
- positions in which you can have a direct, substantive
- impact in achieving our foreign policy goals”
- “there was a powerful group of very high ranking state officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’”
- Obama slams ‘crazy conspiracy theories’ while the FBI’s own docs literally say a “shadow government” protects Hillary.
- Obama and Hillary say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in a rigged system… after saying the system is rigged.
- They say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in voter and election fraud, yet we have video proof of high level democrats talking about how they commit voter fraud as well as voting machines changing votes from Trump to Hillary (leading to counties admitting to the “errors” and using safer paper ballots), and electronic voting machines owned by companies and elites paying Hillary Clinton money with past ties to election fraud.
List of reporters that Hillary wined and dined, including biggest journalists and pundits of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times, and a lot more. Off the record.
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23958 (another dinner with 25)
- “20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the bus)”
- “Off the record” dinner with 25 press attendees.”
- “Hi John – I just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality last night. You were so kind to open your home to us, and the food was as fantastic as promised (everyone at the White House raves about your dinners). I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a number of folks from Team Clinton. The evening was a great way to kick off this crazy adventure. Thank you, and I hope we’ll cross paths again soon. Best, Colleen Colleen McCain Nelson The Wall Street Journal”
- No wonder the mainstream media has been shilling so hard for Hillary.
- The first link is the list of media personalities who went to the “off the record” private party in the personal home of John Podesta. Includes many corrupt, in-the-tank-for-Hillary journalists like John Heillman, Mark Halperin, Maggie Haberman (colluding in other emails with the Hillary campaign) and many others (Diane Sawyer, George Stephanopoulos, Mika Brzezinski, and so many more).
- The largest amount of invitees who said yes to the private party are from the New York Times, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and CNN. Seems to nicely reflect the level of corruption and pro-Hillary bias. This is April 2015 so they were influencing journalists for a long time and their investment has clearly paid off.
Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign donations illegally
- “Take the money!! We’re consistently flagging more FARA registrants daily. In terms of # – we’re at 27 out of 370 prospective bundlers – but to Jesse’s question – that does not represent the costs of how much these folks would likely raise. If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I’d want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)…Wyeth Wiedeman Ben Barnes Group National Board for the Following Up and Recovering of the Libyan Looted and Disguised Funds of the Transitional Government of Libya, through Washington African Consulting Group, Inc (12/3/14 – Current).”
- Very clear intent to break campaign finance laws. We also once again see Clinton’s team say, “Take the money!!” They thought they wouldn’t get caught.
- This picture describes it.
The New York Times is colluding with Hillary, allowed quote edits
- “Margaret, far be it from me what the public editor of the NY Times should focus on, but…”
- “These exchanges were pretty interesting … would love the option to use… I wanted the option to use all — and you could veto what you didn’t want.
- The Clinton campaign vetoed essentially the entire interview, but even in the portions they did allow for publication, they had Mark Leibovich edit out a mention of Sarah Palin, at Hillary’s personal request.
- There are multiple times the NYT has been colluding with Hillary in these leaks, including the fake smears.
- This was the article.
Racist remarks about Blacks and Muslims
- “…(Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”
- “…the professional never-do-wells.”
- They said most blacks and Muslims will fail no matter the situation.
- Remember, Hillary is on video calling black youth “super predators” having “no conscious, no empathy” and that they “need to be brought to heel”. I’m sure this girl did not find her comments amusing.
- This is the same woman who’s mentor was a KKK recruiter, who was endorsed by KKK Grand Dragon William Quigg, who belonged to an ‘Only-Whites’ golf club at the same time Trump was leading the fight to include blacks and Jews into his golfing clubs, and who shamelessly pandered to black people with her hot sauce comment and fake accent.
The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks (so far) continued…
35. Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign donations illegally
“Take the money!! We’re consistently flagging more FARA registrants daily. In terms of # – we’re at 27 out of 370 prospective bundlers – but to Jesse’s question – that does not represent the costs of how much these folks would likely raise. If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I’d want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)…Wyeth Wiedeman Ben Barnes Group National Board for the Following Up and Recovering of the Libyan Looted and Disguised Funds of the Transitional Government of Libya, through Washington African Consulting Group, Inc (12/3/14 – Current).”
Very clear intent to break campaign finance laws. We also once again see Clinton’s team say, “Take the money!!” They thought they wouldn’t get caught.
This picture describes it.
36. The New York Times colluding with Hillary, allowed quote edits
“Margaret, far be it from me what the public editor of the NY Times should focus on, but…”
“These exchanges were pretty interesting … would love the option to use… I wanted the option to use all — and you could veto what you didn’t want.”
The Clinton campaign vetoed essentially the entire interview, but even in the portions they did allow for publication, they had Mark Leibovich edit out a mention of Sarah Palin, at Hillary’s personal request.
There are multiple times the NYT has been colluding with Hillary in these leaks, including the fake smears.
This was the article.
37. Racist remarks about Blacks and Muslims
“…(Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”
“…the professional never-do-wells.”
They said most blacks and Muslims will fail no matter the situation.
This is the same woman who’s mentor was a KKK recruiter, who was endorsed by KKK Grand Dragon William Quigg, whobelonged to an ‘Only-Whites’ golf club at the same time Trump was leading the fight to include blacks and Jews into his golfing clubs, and who shamelessly pandered to bla
38. Hillary’s poor health (collapsing, memory loss, drug research)
- “Have you talked with her at all about taxes and health? I’m know both are hyper sensitive but I wonder if both are better dealt with very early so we control them”
- “Hard to think of anything more counter productive than demanding Bernie’s medical records.”
- “Stay the course, don’t ride the roller coaster and keep the candidate well rested.”
- “I would make it shorter only because it’s a bank of Mics and no podium,”
- “She won’t be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone… Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium”
- “How bad is her head?… “Don’t know… Huma left here about an hour ago. I just pinged again to ask about prep, haven’t heard back.”
- “She’s often confused.”
- Her camp knows that her health is a serious problem. Also, they are too afraid to ask for Bernie’s medical records, knowing Hillary’s medical records are much worse.
- On September 11, 2016,Hillary Clinton collapsed and was unresponsive, and had to be dragged into a van, while the media tried to hide it until a citizen journalist posted the video on YouTube.
- Hillary Clinton also sent her executive staffin the State Dept. to help get information on Provigil, a controlled drug that is prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis. It’s also used to help such patients stay awake and stop extended bouts of sleep.
- Hillary Clinton also reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice on her “cracked head” and head injuries. This head injury led to a major blood clot near her brain and put her out of work for several months. This injury hasprevented her from remembering several things, including (she claims) several meetings as Secretary of State, among other things.
- We also seeseveral references to needing a podium to lean on for a 2 minute speech, making speeches shorter or her not being able to walk around because of her health.
- She also has hadextreme coughing fits where she is unable to speak for minutes at a time during rallies.
39. Tipped off by the State Department regarding Benghazi emails
- “Someone here just got a tip that the State Department may be planning to release her Benghazi emails tomorrow or Monday.”
- “Quick update on this – DOS says the release of the 300 will likely happen on Thurs or Friday. Will keep you posted as I hear anything further on my end. Thx”
- More evidence of government corruption.
- It’s also confusing why all of the controversial conversations, like this one, seem to always be conducted through Gmail rather than official campaign email addresses.
40. Hillary’s staff admitting she is “tainted” and “really vulnerable” on corruption and bribery
- “- Increase government’s public reporting so voters know what goverment is doing …66.. – Strengthen bribery laws to ensure that politicians don’ change legislation for political donations. 62%… The second idea is a favorite of mine, as you know, but REALLY dicey territory for HRC, right?”
- “This is a jump ball. She may be so tainted she’s really vulnerable = if so, maybe a message of I’ve seen how this sausage is made,”
- Not shocking to everyone else, but now we know her own staff realizes this too. She is easily bribed with foreign money from oppressive regimes, which is abundantly apparent in the leaks. They give her money, she gives them government favors.
41. Hillary camp using “propaganda”
- “Sorry, Gloria has taken it on herself to edit our propaganda.”
- Who would call their own message propaganda? Only people who personally don’t believe anything that they are telling the public. The DNC thinks the public is “unaware and compliant.”
42. Hillary Clinton bragged about being invited to Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum
- “I said, ‘You know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common.”
- “We talked about a lot of issues that were not the hot-button issues between us, you know, his view on missile defense, which we think is misplaced because, you know, we don’t believe that there will be a threat from Russia,”
- Remember, Hillary also approved a dealgranting Russia control of 20 percent of America’s uranium assets (as talked about in a later leak).
- Julian Assangehas also said, “Hillary Clinton is the only presidential candidate with corruption ties to Russia”.
43. John Podesta’s password was p@ssw0rd
- “Though CAP is still having issues with my email and computer, yours is good to go. jpodesta p@ssw0rd”
- Why is this important? The media is lying to us. They are saying the “Russians are feeding Wikileaks” and that they are hacking us. Their passwords are literally password. Some security. They only blame Russia so it can take our focus away from what is actually in the emails, which they do not deny it’s validity. As mentioned in the info section, Wikileaks has a 10 year, 100% accuracy rating. Not one leak has ever been disproven.
- Not only that… but PodestaLOST his cellphone! Extremely dangerous since he illegally had access to top secret documents.
- Julian Assange has already strongly suggested that the source of the leaks are insiders, including ex-DNC staffer Seth Rich, whowas killed right around the time of the DNC leaks.
- John Podesta’s password was p@ssw0rd and the White House is trying to claim only a foreign state organization could have been savvy enough to hack these servers.
44. Hillary Clinton had to be told when to smile during speeches
- “[Smile] My goodness, I was having a lighthearted moment when I said that
- Her campaign seems more scripted than the WWE. This is why people don’t like her (not accounting for the corruption, scandals, extremely careless behavior, etc.) She just doesn’t seem genuine/authentic at all. When you are told to smile,read “sigh” off the teleprompter, never have an unscripted moment, have every word of every line you say get polled and tested bymultiple focus groups several times before you even say it… people just don’t feel like they know what you truly stand for.
45. Billionaire George Soros has influence over Hillary, ties to election
fraud in systems used for U.S. voting
16 states using polling machines sold by Soros company
- “I would only do this for political reasons (ie to make Soros happy)”
- “Dear Hillary, A serious situation has arisen in Albania”
- “two things need to be done urgently: 1. Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements. 2. Appoint a senior European official as a mediator.”
- George Soros is a Hungarian billionaire who is Hillary’s largest personal donor, andthe main funder of BlackLivesMatter.
- Wikileaks also revealed that Soros told Hillary Clinton (as Sec of State) to intervene in Albanian domestic politics and she did it like he requested (in the 3rd quote listed).
- A long-time associate of George Soros. Malloch-Brown is alsochairman of the board of Smartmatic (the electronic voting machines in 16 states where there are NO paper trails), as well as on the board of Soros’ Open Society organization and has written a book called The Unfinished Global Revolution. Malloch-Brown is on record as saying he has become disillusioned with democracy and is active in promoting “a post nation state world” where global citizens “delegate power up to the global level…with an international governance” and architecture.
- Smartmatic has been exposed by Wikileaksto be inundated with fraudulent claims, including in Venezuela’s elections.
- According tothis government report, the Secretary reported that independent experts found that the software in Sequoia voting machines could be made to “shift votes from one candidate to another” and [the shift] was not detectable. The study also state that “Sequoia Voting Systems, Inc. uses vote-counting software developed, owned, and licensed by foreign-Owned Smartmatic” and that “U.S. national security is potentially at risk because software used to count votes in 20% of the country during U.S. elections is owned and controlled by a Venezuelan-run company with ties to the Venezuelan government of Hugo Chávez.”
- It also appears as if Loretta Lynch had dinner with George Sorosin the email, as she is referenced by name.
- Here is aninteresting article about his history and linking Soros to the Syrian refugee crisis.
46. Clinton campaign refuses to report sexual harassment (then
forwards complaint to harasser)
- “I was recently contacted by a source who claims to have worked on the 2008 Hillary Clinton campaign and is alleging that Marlon Marshall made unwelcome sexual advances and propositions towards women on the campaign repeatedly. The allegation is that he would “corner women, make them uncomfortable and make suggestions about having sex.”
- “The source also claims that Robby Mook was made aware of the issue, but declined to act on it or intervene because he is personal friends with Marshall.”
- Marlon Marshall is the director of state campaigns and political engagement for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. And they still have him on their campaign.
- Remember, Hillary Clinton defended the child molester of a 12 year old Kathy Shelton, who was raped so violently, she was in a coma for 5 days and can never have children because of it. Hillary claimed young girls often fantasize about older men, and in an interview years later,she LAUGHED about the case and how she knew he was guilty and how evidence was misplaced.
- Sites implicated in these leaks like Politico and major Hillary donors like Politifact (through the Tampa Bay Times) are trying to claim this is false, trying to trick readers into thinking Trump lied when bringing up this example. They claim he is lying, but not denying that Hillary laughed about the case. Nothing but propaganda.
- Hillary famously said last year: “ALL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT DESERVE TO BE HEARD AND BELIEVED.” Well, unless they are politically inconvenient to the Clinton campaign (as we know with the womenBill assaulted).
47. CEO of Google (parent company) working for Hillary Campaign
- “Cheryl, I have put together my thoughts on the campaign ideas and I have scheduled some meetings in the next few weeks for veterans of the campaign to tell me how to make these ideas better. This is simply a draft but do let me know if this is a helpful process for you all. Thanks !! Eric”
- “The campaign headquarters will have about a thousand people, mostly young and hardworking and enthusiastic. Its important to have a very large hiring pool (such as Chicago or NYC) from which to choose enthusiastic, smart and low paid permanent employees. … Any outer borough of NYC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston are all good examples of a large, blue state city to base in.”
- “b) The Voter – Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter.”
- “e) Analytics and data science and modeling, polling and resource optimization tools – For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the right vote. Analytics can model demographics, social factors and many other attributes of the needed voters. Modeling will tell us what who we need to turn out and why…”
- Eric Schmidt the CEO of the parent company of Google was working for the Hillary Campaign. Actually working for them. Eric Schmidt’s contact was Cheryl Mills, one of the people who got immunity during the FBI’s criminal investigation into the private email server.
- He proceeds to send over a several page long document written personally by him. Since both Cheryl Mills and Eric Schmidt used google this email was verified by the google servers with DKIM.
- Schmidt gave advice on everything even the location to place Hillary’s campaign headquarters. The selection of which ultimately followed the suggestions of the head of Google.
- The Hillary campaign headquarters was placed in New York the first suggestion of the consulting advice provided by the Google CEO.
- Far more disturbingly. Schmidt talks about: “b) The Voter – Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter.”
- This is bad. Schmidt proposed creating a database of voters which collects “ALL THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT THEM”. Google knows a lot, probably too much about everyone.
- Eric Schmidt speaks and writes exactly as an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign would. “Who we need to turn out and why” – this is something a Hillary campaign employee would write in an internal document, a hundred percent. This is truly shocking and very scary.
- And remember,Google has visited the White House 427 times during Obama’s presidency, averaging more than once a week! This is more than any other company by a large margin.
- Google is alsoactively censoring articles and websites that could hurt Hillary’s chances of winning.
- Julian Assange himself elaborated on how Google is involved with Hillary’s campaignhere.
48. Admitting Hillary did not use private server for security reasons (shows intent*)
- “Reluctant to go there. Makes it seem like she consciously went to the home server for security reasons which would fall apart under scrutiny.”
- In other words, Hillary “setting up the server for security reasons” falls apart under scrutiny. So why did she have a private server then? She didn’t choose a home server for security reasons. She did it because she was running around soliciting funds and wanted to keep her Foundation scheme private from FOIA requests.
- You would think that this would have been something that the FBI would have asked… Unfortunately, FBI Director James Comeyhas ties to the Clinton Foundation and forgot to ask this. FBI agents are revolting over Comey’s handling of the Clinton case, as their reputation and public perception have hit an all-time low.
* This should have served FBI /Comey’s concern that there wasn’t ‘intent’ to indict Hillary
49. Hillary Clinton “doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment”
- “I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.”
- Remember, her closest confidant Huma Abedin said that “she is often confused”.
JOE DEGENEVA ( former U.S. attorney)11-3-16 : ‘There will be an (FBI) explosion (with respect to the email and Clinton investigations) after the election, regardless of who is elected.’ Also, he noted that Hillary’s right hand person, Uma Abedin, is a ‘remnant’ of the Muslim Brotherhood and was likely right there in the middle of the Clinton scandals.
50. Top Clinton staffer: Hillary and Bill “have the worst judgment”
- If her own team, her closest allies who see her on a day to day basis claim that she has bad judgment in emails they think will never be seen… you can be assured she has done a lot of questionable things behind closed doors. These leaks are exposing many of them. As bad as these leaks are, she deleted 33,000 emails that she most likely deemed to be too damning, which is scary considering how bad all of these are.
- Remember, Bernie Sander also saidshe has bad judgement.
51. Big collusion email, working with reporters
- “Peter Nicholas (WSJ) is doing a story for Friday on caucus organizing efforts and the Sanders campaign’s theory that caucuses will be good for them in the same way that they were for Obama. We’ve pushed back with our theory of the case, including our strong organizing effort in Iowa and beyond. Per CTR, Amy Chozick is working on story for this weekend about how the GOP will attack Hillary, will likely include focus group data suggesting that trustworthiness and being out-of-touch will be top targets…”
- The quote only covers part of it, but they knew every story that was going to be printed before it was printed.
52. Using female senator to conjure fake sexist claims against Bernie
- “…recognizing that conversation would likely get out and could become a part of the narrative against him – that the women senators went to him to ask him to tone it down and to keep the pledge he made to them at the start of the race…”
- It’s a clear pattern: every opponent of Hillary has ties to Russia, is sexist/sexual offender and an anti-semite.
53. Hillary campaign caught partaking in insider trading (illegal)
- “Totally confidential but in case you haven’t heard they are announcing 5 year drilling plan tomorrow late morning.”
- “Is Hillary doing pharma pricing this week… Do you know what proposal is… Hints? Is cap the model? Thanks”
- In March, John Podesta (Hillary’s campaign manager and former chief of staff to Bill Clinton) forwarded to two friends that, “confidential[ly],” Atlantic Power Corporation would be announcing a 5 year drilling plan the next day. This resulted in the stock price jumping from $2.14 on March 14, the day the email was sent, to $2.53 within two weeks (+18%), and to $2.74 within two months (+28%). If someone had purchased call options on this information, they likely saw profits of several hundred percent.This information was received from a chairman of that company, then was forwarded to 2 people from the campaign.
- In the second email, Podesta’s brother is getting the scoop on what policy Clinton is laying out for price caps on drug companies and when she is releasing the info, giving him the ability to profit off of the biotech markets price reaction to the news in the stock market.
- Guess who went to jail for insider trading. Martha Stewart. Guess whose claim to fame is putting Martha Stewart in jail. James Comey. Just sayin’.
54. Clinton Foundation did not pay for the services they received
- “My friend Eric was the partner who led the work McKinsey did pro bono + expenses for the CF/ CBHF and the IHRC in Haiti for more than a year and their expenses have not yet been paid.”
- “I think he’s a bit at wits end and also doesn’t want to run it up the flag pole at McKinsey to attract any undesired attention.”
- This is related to the “looting of Haiti” case where the “Friends of Bill” list was created in the State Department. Chelsea complains that her friend Eric wants to get paid but doesn’t dare to tell his bosses because the info might leak out and it would be embarrassing if the press found out about this.
55. Admitting Hillary failed foreign policy
- “We spent $500 million training Syrian rebels and got nothing and we defended Iraq for a decade and trained their army to see them all defect.”
- Yet Obama is signing off on another policy to do the exact same thing, again. Hillary has said she will be an Obama third term.
56. Admitting Obamacare isn’t working
- “It is becoming painfully clear that many of these plans underpriced their original premium as they assumed a broader, healthier risk pool.”
- “The ACA enrollment by the end of 2016 is projected by HHS to be less than half (10 million) of the 20 million Americans that CBO has projected to be in the exchange by that time. This is likely due to the lack of affordability for many Americans over 250 percent of poverty (who are getting little to no tax credit subsidy) and/or because they perceive the high deductible benefit to be not worth it (and are either unaware of mandate penalty or prefer it to entire premium payment).”
- This is something most people know, but just another example of her campaign putting out one thing to pander for votes, but secretly believing another thing.
- It’s also now been announced thatObamacare will go up for everyone by an average of 25% next year and in many cases, upwards of 80%! Hillary promises to keep the disastrous Obamacare and even once referred to it as Hillarycare.
57. NBC colluded with the Clinton campaign
- “Craig has gotten in touch with NY mag this am to do a story about how grossly the media has handled the story on book/foundation and make this experience with NBC part of that story.”
- Jennifer Palmieri is complaining that in an interview with Bill Clinton about the Foundation, NBC asked critical questions since they had previously agreed to paint the Foundation in a good light, even though they are still promising to do so. So she makes a contingency plan for good press.
58. Coordinating with SuperPACs, which is illegal
- “Invitation: Super Pacs Check-In @ Mon Mar 7, 2016 3pm – 3:30pm”
- “Robby added at 3-4 pm meeting with/about Priorities at Perkins Coie*. Attendees are Marc, Charlie, Dennis (by phone), Kim Kauffman…”
- Remember when coordinating with SuperPACs was illegal? It’s still illegal unless you’re Hillary’s campaign it seems.
- This happens several times throughout the leaks. In the first link, Robby Mook meets with Kim Kaufmann. He is part of the campaign and she is the head of Priorities USA a Hillary Clinton SuperPAC.
- We also havevideo evidence of top level democrats openly talking about illegal SuperPAC collusion and communication.
59. Hillary’s team admitting she lies a lot
- “Beyond this Hillary should stop attacking Bernie, especially when she says things that are untrue, which candidly she often does.”
- As we found out in other leaks, Hillary is “often confused”.
60. Avoiding the press because of tough questions
- “Can we survive not answering questions from press at message events. Her dinkins speech and immigration message broke through because we didn’t take questions. Her community banks message got lost because she answered questions about the foundation and emails.”
- Pondering how to avoid the press because they always ask about the “foundation and emails” causing them to go off message. Long discussion about avoiding the press and whether to do it (theyavoided press conferences for almost a year).
Entire “interview” with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes is staged, reading
- This particular exchange is literally titled “Tax hit on Chris Hayes”…implying doing a tax hit on Sanders on the Chris Hayes Show on MSNBC.
- You can literally see them truncating paragraphs into sentences, shortening them, so that they appear to be stream of consciousness thoughts rather than prepared statements.
- Here is the video evidence of that interview.
Hillary Clinton stole furniture from the State Department (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 44)
- “Early in Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, she and her staff were observed removing lamps and furniture from the State Department which were transported to her residence in Washington, DC,”
- After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return tens of thousands of dollars worth of White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. The fact that she stole State Department furniture shouldn’t shock anyone as she has a history of doing it.
Hillary told Tim Kaine back in July 2015 he would be VP
- “…HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- “Won’t stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- Kaine claims he only knew 48 hours before the announcement.
- This solidifies all theories that he dropped out as the DNC chair so that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz could replace him (and help ensure she rigged the primary for Hillary against Bernie as evidenced in earlier leaks) and open door for Kaine to be VP.
- This is despite her saying he would be a terrible choice for Obama’s VP in her book when she was talking about the last election. But she needed Debbie in charge to ensure she was the nominee.
Hillary tweaks her policies based on donors’ wants
- “Raisers are effectively salespeople selling the candidate on the donor marketplace, so their feedback is valuable to HQ in terms of tweaking policy, messaging, tone, etc … big donors usually have ideas/advice and want to feel like they are being heard.”
- These leaks prove that Hillary will do anything for money, regardless of morals. Her staff even comments often about how worrisome it is. She takes money from countries who (under Sharia law) kill gay people, enslave women, and persecute Christians, but turns a blind eye to it as long as she gets paid. She changes her policies based on who gives her what. She sells U.S. assets to countries who donate in pay-to-play schemes… what a mess…
Hillary camp admits it doesn’t support $15 minimum wage
- “Substantively, we have not supported $15 – you will get a fair number of liberal economists who will say it will lose jobs.”
- Even if they flip-flop and say they will implement it, they still admit that it is bad for the economy according to liberal economists.
Illegally coordinating with Priorities USA, a SuperPAC funded by George Soros
- “So afraid that NYT is going with this story on Priorities whether we like it or not. They have sources about the meetings.”
- They were scrambling to make sure they were within the law and really worried the donor list was about to come out.
- The New York Times spiked the story about the corruption to protect her, shielding the donors which OpenSecrets.org shares with us from a later disclosure.
- As you can see clearly there, the top contributor is none other than George Soros with $6 million in. Staff from the two groups met and coordinated efforts, which caused the concern from Hillary’s side because the Priorities USA people were talking and the media, specifically the New York Times, hid this violation of campaign election law.
Racist and sexist remarks: “too white and too male”
- “Reed’s lists are still too big, too undifferentiated too white and too male.”
- Just because the people being referred to are white and male does not stop it from being racist. Just replace it with black and female and you can see why. Race and gender should not be the main determining factor when it comes to administrative positions, only experience and merit, but for Hillary’s staff, race and gender are the determining factors unfortunately.
Podesta illegally has access to top secret information
- “Two exceptions–White House requests he can handle by email; if any other emergency request comes up, I can process. I’m holding a TS clearance. Scott, you may need to figure out what we need to do to add me to the review authority.”
- Why does Podesta have a top secret clearance? He’s not holding a government position…
Podesta connects to unsecure network where anyone could access classified files
- “Yes inbox finally opened up. I should never connect to Amtrack wifi. Seems to always screw things up.”
- Holds top secret (TS) clearance, and conducts official campaign business on unsecure Amtrak WiFi… These are the people Hillary will trust to secure our secrets once in office.
Hillary’s speechwriters: “I don’t mind the ‘backs of dead Americans’ because we need a bit of moral outrage.” (Benghazi)
- One prominent theme throughout the leaks is that Hillary is just a put together political head piece that is drafted, rewritten, and approved before being sent into public. They note where she should be outraged, they note where she should smile, she even sighed when they told her to sigh. All of the words coming out of her mouth go through weeks of tweaking so that she comes off as likable as possible.
The AP colluding with the Hillary campaign
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee. That said, they are considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort it.”
- And the AP is supposed to be THE NEUTRAL news source… wow…
Hillary’s camp says she has a “character problem” and is “arrogant”
- “I know this email thing isn’t on the level. I’m fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty). People hate her arrogant, like her down. It’s a sexist context, but I think it’s the truth.”
- Her closest confidants admitting what everyone already knows. She is not genuine.
Staging fake anti-Trump protest, conspiring with Univision CEO
- “Thinking about the early 4, there is the Trump International Hotel in Vegas. Maybe there is an organizing opportunity next week. Would be good to reach out to unite here.”
- Previous leaks months ago proved many of the “protests” were staged and they hired people to be there with professional signs.
- The James O’Keefe bombshell video (first one) proves that all these “protests” were all staged and they paid mentally ill people to incite violence.
Meeting to go over Cheryl Mills’ testimony
- “Please see below for today’s 8am meeting agenda. Also, please note that this meeting should last a full hour” Lists items to talk about “Timing of Focus Groups re Debate Prep” “8/31 Email Release” “Jake/Cheryl Testimony.”
- This is a memo revealing that they were discussing the testimony of Cheryl Mills in meetings. It must have been highly important to keep all of their stories straight, properly vetted and discussed.
Iran nuclear deal was “greatest appeasement since Chamberlain gave Czechoslovakia to Hitler”
- “This agreement condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf… Yup.”
- Top Hillary advisor agrees with that statement, indicating they know the Iran deal was terrible despite what they state publicly (another public vs private position).
Journalist talks strategy with Clinton staff and asks for permission to write article
- “am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC’s opponents will soon charge that she is running an “imperial campaign.” If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate.”
- “BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won’t tell anyone and I won’t include it, deferring to you”
- Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Hillary’s staff.
- But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article. John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned.
Bill Clinton admits Clinton Foundation has no “real projects”
- “He also said he’s worried about the pensions commitment and not having real projects to announce at CGI america. I said we are concerned too…”
- It was also mentioned that the employees are unhappy.
Violating campaign finance law
- “I’m swinging way above my weight class here. And I’m 100% sure this out of protocol. I’m trying to land the campaign a big fat whale that can give between $100,000 to maybe $1 million if their ego can be reassured that they won’t be just treated “just like any other donor. With your permission, can I CC you in an email to these guys. I’m work with Haim Saban’s political director on these same guys. If it’s 100% inappropriate I understand.”
- Haim Saiban is the owner of Univision, who has been working with Hillary as revealed troughout the leaks.
Interfering with the 2008 Republican primary process
- “Yes, we need to move with some tactics to try to stop him. Ideas? We should take another swing at the immigration angle. I think this is a crisis. We need to ring the alarm bell. But I’m not sure how we could affect the GOP primary? Earned media play on McCain and immigration. Robocalls to suppress his vote? Turnout evangelicals for Huck?”
- What right do they have to interfere in another party’s primaries?
Hillary Thinks She’s Endearing Herself to Blacks with her Hot Sauce Always in Purse
Proof that ‘Correct the Record’ (SuperPAC) is directly coordinating with the Hillary campaign against federal campaign law
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.”
- Correct the Record (CTR) is a group funded by globalist billionaire George Soros to pretend Hillary has support online. They pay “an army of nerd virgins” (their own words) to create memes and pretend to support Hillary. On popular internet sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook, they are paid to ‘downvote’ or ‘dislike’ or delete anything pro-Trump/anti-Hillary, and fake-promote anything pro-Hillary/anti-Trump. Incredibly sad, but Hillary and her “support” is staged in every department.
- The same attachment describes everything.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in direct contact with the Hillary campaign
- “[He is] particularly interested in meeting people who could help him understand how to move the needle on the specific public policy issues he cares most about. He wants to meet folks who can inform his understanding about effective political operations to advance public policy goals”
- They are basically saying he wants to learn how to bribe people.
- Mark Zuckerberg has been very outspoken about Trump and his wall idea, when he himself is building a large wall around his mansion.
- Facebook also manipulates it’s trending stories to not show pro-Trump/anti-Hillary articles or trends, and even censors videos against Hillary. The censorship is well known and has reduced Facebook’s integrity tenfold. Pro-Trump stories with hundreds of thousands of mentions are deleted to allow room for anti-Trump articles with less than a thousand mentions. Happens literally daily. Unfortunately this is the case across Twitter, YouTube, Google, and Reddit as well (and why it seems like at times more support Hillary despite Trump getting 30,000 at his rallies and Hillary getting 200). They are in the tank for Hillary.
Hillary’s team working with hundreds of MSM news pundits
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “IMPACTING THE DIALOGUE: CTR has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points…”
- Once again, shows the media collusion with the Hillary campaign.
Katy Perry is a puppet for Hillary Clinton
- “She said no to asking Chelsea. Would go herself before asking her daughter. So we are at plan B: Katy Perry it is.”
- Huma Abedin writes that they have to send Katy Perry to do an Arkansas event because Hillary is unwilling to ask her daughter to go. Katy Perry is such a puppet for them that they can use her as a replacement for Chelsea when needed.
Hillary tries to hide her tiny rallies
- “Less than 100 people – NO cell phones, NO press. Over 100 people YES cell phones, and ONE print pooler will be escorted in for her remarks only and then escorted out. NO tv cameras.”
- “Stories on South Carolina… Including empty seats at event and closed office”
- We know Hillary events have small crowds. But now we know many of the Hillary Campaign events were so small that the following policy was proposed.
- That’s right, they are talking about confiscating mobile devices, so the embarrassingly small crowds of under 100 people could never be reported. Complete artificial manufactured reality.
Hillary had a mole working on Biden’s team
- “It’s been a little hard for me to play such a role in the Biden demise – and I am definitely dead to them — but I’m glad to be on Team HRC”
- Earlier leaks revealed Clinton’s staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren’s team. Seems they had one in Biden’s camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain.
John Oliver caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign
- Mr. John “I hate corruption” Oliver doing business with the most corrupt “charity” on the face of the planet? Shocker…
- John Oliver works for HBO, HBO is owned by Time Warner, Time Warner donates to Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton owns John Oliver.
Trouble with NBC so they call Chuck Todd to take care of it
- “This is the LAST straw. Please call Phil a Griffin. This is outrageous. She needs to apologize.”
- “Not sure it will help, but I called Chuck Todd (as head of political unit) to let him know how outrageous and ludicrous this was and that our side of the house is watching to see how NBC handles this.”
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, was livid when she was criticized by the MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski. She then called for Brzezinski to “apologize” and told her co-worker Chuck Todd “this must stop.” Even the DNC chair complained to MSNBC’s president.
- Just more media collusion.
Politico’s Glenn Thrush colluding with Hillary’s campaign, admits to being a “hack”
Hillary finds out more debate questions
- “We have gotten intel that Neil Cavuto plans to ask a veterans question of the GOP candidates tonight. As you can guess, the candidates are very likely to attack the Secretary in their answers. Your press team, therefore, may find it useful to get this to reporters”
- “Flagging that Bob B. heard that they could ask about carbon tax and late-term abortion restrictions. Solow and I are pulling debate book materials & running abortion answer by Jen & Rachel ahead of 3pm.”
- Clinton campaign is getting questions in advance AGAIN for debates. Previously they got a debate question from Donna Brazile. This time it is John Podesta that gets the email from Jon Soltz who somehow learned of a question Cavuto will ask in an upcoming Republican debate. Podesta immediately blasts this out to the whole campaign so they prepare for the fallout.
Hillary wants “successful business people” running for office because “they cannot be bought”
“We are finishing up the next round of TV scripts”
Hillary doesn’t write her own tweets, despite claiming “-H” means she does
On Hillary: “we just keep giving her poll-tested lines that don’t work”
Hillary extremely weak on topic of standing up to Wall Street
“Even a clown like Ted Cruz” could beat her
‘The Huffington Post’ colluding with Hillary
Clinton campaign memorizing their email cover-up script
Heavy press collusion over Cuba and Hillary’s health
Employment rate – They confirm what Trump says
Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill
GET LATEST WIKILEAKS HERE